Sunday, March 5, 2023

Mr. Devereaux presents The Devereaux Collection: Uncovered/Covered (Volume 10) [2022]


Uncovered/Covered

Disc 1 - The Covers

01 Keke Wyatt - Love Under New Management
02 Dru Hill - The Beautiful Ones w. Mariah Carey
03 Amy Winehouse - Our Day Will Come
04 Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
05 Michael Jackson - Come Together
06 Tamia - Love Me In A Special Way
07 Ari Lennox & Anthony Ramos - If You Want Me To Stay
08 Tori Kelly - Don't You Worry Bout A Thing
09 David Ruffin - Heaven Help Us All
10 Daley - Love And Affection
11 Chante Moore - Inside My Love
12 Aaliyah - Come Over
13 Beyonce - Be With You
14 Adele - Make You Feel My Love
15 Aretha Franklin - Drown In My Own Tears
16 Demetria McKinney - You Give Good Love
17 Erykah Badu - 4 Leaf Clover
18 Donny Hathaway - Yesterday (Live)
19 Donnell Jones - Knocks Me Off My Feet
20 Dennis Lorenzo - Stay With Me
21 Ginuwine - She's Out Of My Life
22 Christina Aguilera - It's A Man's Man's World (Grammy 2007)
23 Elliott Yamin - A Song For You
24 Eric Benet - Sara Smile
25 Jojo - Caught Up In The Rapture
26 Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
27 Rhona - I Want To Know What Love Is
28 En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
29 Mariah Carey - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
30 Joe - Hello
31 Kelly Price - As We Lay
32 Destiny's Child - Sail On
33 Fugees - Killing Me Softly
34 Alicia Keys - Tender Love (Live)
35 Brandy - Rock With You ft. Heavy D
36 Brownstone - I Can't Tell You Why
37 TLC - Get It Up
38 Janet Jackson - Weekend
39 Monica - Misty Blue
40 The Braxtons - The Boss

Disc 2 - The Originals

01 Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
02 Prince - The Beautiful Ones
03 Ruby And The Romantics - Our Day Will Come
04 Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
05 The Beatles - Come Together
06 Debarge - Love Me In A Special Way
07 Sly And The Family Stone - If You Want Me To Stay
08 Stevie Wonder - Don't You Worry Bout A Thing
09 Stevie Wonder - Heaven Help Us All
10 Joan Armatrading - Love And Affection
11 Minnie Riperton - Inside My Love
12 Changing Faces - Come Over
13 Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You
14 Billy Joel - To Make You Feel My Love
15 Ray Charles - Drown In My Own Tears
16 Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
17 Atlantic Starr - Touch A Four Leaf Clover
18 The Beatles - Yesterday
19 Stevie Wonder - Knocks Me Off My Feet
20 Sam Smith - Stay With Me
21 Michael Jackson - She's Out Of My Life
22 James Brown - It's A Man's Man's World
23 Donny Hathaway - A Song For You
24 Daryl Hall & John Oates - Sara Smile
25 Anita Baker - Caught Up In The Rapture
26 Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman
27 Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
28 Aretha Franklin - Something He Can Feel
29 Phil Collins - Against All Odds
30 Adele - Hello
31 Shirley Murdock - As We Lay
32 Lionel Richie - Sail On
33 Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
34 Force MD's - Tender Love
35 Michael Jackson - Rock With You
36 The Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why
37 The Time - Get It Up
38 Debbie Deb - Look Out Weekend
39 Dorothy Moore - Misty Blue
40 Diana Ross - The Boss


FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment