Friday, February 10, 2023

Mr. Devereaux presents The Devereaux Collection: On My Own (I'm Doin' Me) [Volume 6] (2022)


On My Own (I'm Doin' Me)

*artists that used to be in a group*

01 Fantasia - I'm Doin' Me (The Barrino Family)
02 Beyonce - I Care (Destiny's Child)
03 Cee Lo Green - CeeLo Green Sings The Blues (Goodie Mob)
04 Michelle Williams - We Break The Dawn (Destiny's Child)
05 Big Boi - Bowtie ft. Sleepy Brown & Jazze Pha (Outkast)
06 Michael Jackson - You Rock My World (Jackson 5)
07 Normani - Motivation (Fifth Harmony)
08 Nicci Gilbert - Woman In Need (Brownstone)
09 Anita Baker - Sweet Love (Chapter 8)
10 Patti Labelle - Hear My Cry ft. Floetry (Labelle)
11 Kelly Rowland - Lay It On Me ft. Big Sean (Destiny's Child)
12 Johnny Gill - Fairweather Friend (New Edition)
13 Andre 3000 - Prototype (Outkast)
14 Lauryn Hill - The Sweetest Thing (Fugees)
15 Raphael Saadiq - Blind Man (Tony Toni Tone)
16 Diana Ross - No Mountain High Enough (Diana Ross & The Supremes)
17 Justin Timberlake - Let's Take A Ride (N Sync)
18 Lil' Kim - No Matter What They Say (Junior Mafia)
19 Letoya Luckett - I'm Good (Destiny's Child)
20 Fergie - All That I Got (The Break Up Song) [Wild Orchid]
21 Charlie Wilson - There Goes My Baby (GAP Band)
22 Marques Houston - Circle (Immature)
23 Chilli - Gameproof (TLC)
24 Terry Ellis - Where Ever You Are (En Vogue)
25 Jazz - Here With Me (Dru Hill)
26 Tamar Braxton - If You Don't Wanna Love Me (The Braxtons)
27 Angie Stone - I Wish I Didn't Miss You (Sequence)
28 Kandi - Trade Him In (Xscape)
29 Lloyd - Tru (remix) ft. 2 Chainz [N Toon]
30 Pleasure P. - For a Long Time (Pretty Ricky)
31 Marsha Ambrosius - Far Away (Floetry)
32 David Ruffin - Statue Of a Fool (The Temptations)
33 Wyclef Jean - Two Wrongs ft. Claudette Ortiz (Fugees)
34 Kina - Girl from The Gutter (Brownstone)
35 T Boz - Get It Get It ft. Yung Joc & Too Short (TLC)
36 Frankie Lymon - Goody Goody (The Teenagers)
37 Missy Elliott - The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly) [Sista]
38 Jordan Knight - Give It To You (New Kids On The Block)
39 Bobby Brown - My Prerogative (New Edition)
40 Shire - Mister Manager (Lovher)
41 Sisqo - Drag On (Dru Hill)
42 Gerald Levert - Wind Beneath My Wings ft. Eddie Levert Sr. (Levert)
43 Tamika Scott - Go Outside In The Rain (Xscape)
44 Erica Campbell - Help ft. Lecrae (Mary Mary)


FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment