Monday, November 13, 2023

Mr. Devereaux presents The Devereaux Collection: The Soul Collection (Volume 2) [2021]



01 Lalah Hathaway - Y O Y
02 Durand Bernarr - Melody
03 Latocha Scott - Bad Timing
04 Michael Speaks - Lately
05 Willie Max - Can't Get Enough ft. Raphael Saadiq
06 Glitter Theme - Turn You Loose
07 Sammie - Come To Me
08 Gladys Knight - I Hope You Dance
09 Mario Vazquez - Gallery (Original)
10 Shareefa - I Want It All
11 Torri Griffin - My Little Man (Tide Song) w. Jeff Charatz
12 Erykah Badu - Love Of My Life ft. Common
13 Marsha Ambrosius - Do You Think We're In Love ft. Sterling Simms
14 Tracie Spencer - Tender Kisses
15 Divine - One More Try
16 Lauryn Hill - Nothin' Even Matters ft. D'Angelo
17 Floetry - Getting Late
18 Tiffany Evans - If You Love Me
19 Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name
20 Paris Bennett - Best Friends ft. Ann Nesby & Jemecia Bennett
21 Paul Williams - For Once In My Life
22 Johnny Gill - Silent Prayer ft. Shanice
23 Goodie Mob - Fight To Win
24 Tevin Campbell - The Impossible Dream
25 Michel'le - Something In My Heart
26 Kindred The Family Soul - Far Away
27 Aretha Franklin - Skylark
28 Anthony Hamilton - Love I Found (Solo Version)
29 Donny Hathaway - I (Who Have Nothing) ft. Roberta Flack
30 Tammi Terrell - All I Do Is Think of You
31 Cee Lo Green - Fool For You ft. Melanie Fiona
32 Brandy - Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus Cover)
33 Allure - The Story
34 Cleo Sol - Sideways
35 Tevin Campbell - I'll Be There
36 Az Yet - Last Night
37 Dru Hill - Away
38 Jazmine Sullivan - Come To Your Senses
39 Red Hot R&B All Stars - Every Nation
40 Rachelle Ferrell - Peace On Earth


 

No comments:

Post a Comment