Sunday, November 21, 2021

Great Gospel Jams (Volume 7) [2012]




01 Yolanda Adams - In The Midst Of It All
02 Mississippi Mass Choir - I Just Can't Tell You (How Good He's Been)
03 Straight Gate Mass Choir - Born To Worship
04 Kirk Franklin - Why We Sing
05 Woody Rock - I Won't Complain
06 La Shun Pace - I Know I've Been Changed
07 Tamia - Tomorrow (Gospel Celebration)
08 Ruben Studdard - Center Of My Joy
09 Walter Hawkins - Thank You 
10 The Clark Sisters - You Heard My Cry (Live)
11 Shirley Caesar - I'm Getting Ready
12 Tamela Mann - Take It To Jesus
13 Twinkie Clark - Worship The King
14 Tye Tribbett - Victory
15 Karen Clark Sheard - Jesus Is A Love Song ft. The Clark Sisters
16 Woody Rock - The Question Is ft. Men Of Standard
17 Tamela Mann - You Deserve My Praise (Live)
18 Shirley Caesar - Moses The Deliverer
19 Missy Elliott - Higher Ground ft. Yolanda Adams, Kim Burrell & Dorinda Clark Cole & Karen Clark
20 Monica - I'm Still Holding On (BET Gospel 01)
21 Tye Tribbett - No Way (The G.A Chant)

No comments:

Post a Comment